Stage 1. FREEDOM!
Stage 2. I’M GONNA BE RICH!
Stage 3. PREMATURE SMUGNESS
Stage 4. KITCHEN COUNTER = STANDING DESK
Stage 5. LOSE PANTS BATTLE
Stage 6. NOW SEEKING BUZZFEED BLOCKER
Stage 7. IMMUNE TO ONE’S OWN STENCH
Stage 8. MUTE ZOOM CALL TO SCREAM AT KIDS
Stage 9. BEG FOR MERCY
Stage 10. NOW A WFH THOUGHT LEADER
You probably don’t need another think piece on working from home or how-to guide on surviving coronavirus. Fancy a laugh instead?
I’ve teamed up with Mike Ganino and Hillary Weiss to bring you That’s Quarantainment: a comedic small business podcast at the intersection of coronavirus, chaos, and community. We don’t have all the answers. But we are here to help you laugh a lot, live a little, and make this whole experience a wee bit less terrifying…together.
Don’t miss Episode 2, where we DON’T mansplain working from home to you, but we DO cover the hard hitting WFH topics like:
- How long it will take you to fully abandon your perfect spiritual morning routine and start chugging coffee and checking Instagram comment instead
- Fun ways to monetize your kids
- Why you should invest in a tiny pool or heck! — IT’S QUARANTINE! — build one on the side of your bungalow
- The one thing that millionaires do when they wake up in the morning
- How to style your favorite robe 5 different ways so you can wear it all week
- The secret art of the business mullet
Also: a game of “Name That Zoom Call Archetype — celeb edition.”GET YOUR QUARANTAINMENT